PandoLogic is looking for an experienced Enterprise Software Sales Director with a track record of successfully selling SaaS platform solutions. The candidate will be responsible for selling the market leading programmatic recruitment advertising platform, pandoIQ, to large global enterprise accounts within a specific territory.
The ideal candidate is highly competitive, motivated and results-driven, and enjoys working in a team environment. If you thrive in a fast-paced, hard-working environment and are comfortable demonstrating solutions to large employers, then we’re interested in talking to you.
- Prospect, pitch and close new opportunities with enterprise accounts.
- Orchestrate discussions with senior Talent Acquisition executives in large employers around their business, needs, ecosystems, and people.
- Work closely with the sales development reps and marketing team to qualify and pursue inbound leads.
- Demonstrate the unique value proposition of our offering while clearly communicating how it solves the prospect’s expressed needs.
- Use both traditional and social tools to contact and engage prospects. Achieve sales targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Accurately log all sales activity in a CRM (Salesforce).
- Use natural curiosity, communication skills, and drive to improve your sales performance.
- Develop relationships that lead to client referrals.
- Build and maintain a robust accurate sales pipeline of opportunities.
- Connect with real humans and help to drive change for some of today’s most influential and successful companies.
- 3-5 years’ experience and successful track record of hitting quota in enterprise sales with a primary focus in Enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- Hunter mentality to find opportunities and competitive nature to win deals.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience selling software related to Big Data, NLP, Machine Learning, AI and Algorithmic based software solutions,
- Possess an in-depth understanding of technology solutions, software, and analytics (data driven) as well as ability to apply recruitment domain expertise on behalf of large B2B corporate clients
- Detail oriented with a strong desire to get things done accurately, efficiently and timely
- Ability to conduct online product demonstrations that excite people
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, driven and has a ‘go-getter’ attitude
- Ability to travel
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s Degree combined with relevant work experience
At PandoLogic our mission is to make online recruitment advertising an easy and efficient process for all and that is carried throughout everything we do. We pride ourselves on having a close-knit culture and we speak openly, value everyone's opinion and encourage each other to try new things. We collaborate across teams, countries and time zones.
Benefits and Perks:
- Dynamic and fun work environment
- 401(k) Plan with company contribution
- Healthcare benefits (vision, medical, and dental)
- Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
Location/Region: New York
About this company
PandoLogic enables employers to source quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising process from job classification and targeted distribution to budget allocation and dynamic bidding across diverse job categories.
Our talent acquisition solutions connect publishers, employers, job board operators and job seekers across a shared talent network using the most advanced programmatic platform available. Since 2007, over 125,000 employers and more than 700 digital publishers have benefited from PandoLogic's programmatic solutions resulting in over 5.4 billion programmatic job campaigns based on more than 199 billion historical job performance data points.