Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees with a positive attitude, who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Executive Assistant to the Chairman and CEO, you will provide comprehensive white-glove support to ensure the office of the CEO remains on track. To be successful in this role, you should have exceptional intellectual capability and resourcefulness, along with excellent communication skills. You should also be professional, responsive and, above all, extremely service-driven. We’re looking for someone with organizational flair, as well as a strong eye for detail and perfect grammar. Put your skills to work for us and we’ll give you the tools, resources and support to build a career you are not only proud of, but one you love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Plan and arrange domestic and international travel itineraries and accommodations
- Travel on business with the CEO as needed
- Take notes on calls and during meetings
- Write executive summaries of reports and notes
- Handle correspondence on behalf of the CEO
- Manage files and documents
- Process expense reports
- Create communications and documents using Word and Excel
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience supporting a chief-level officer of a global publicly-traded company
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- An extraordinary ability to multitask
- Typing speed of at least 80 wpm. As typing is a critical skill for this position, we encourage you to review and practice your typing skills throughout your application process
- An eye for detail, meticulous grammar and tons of creativity
- Ability to maintain confidentiality surrounding company materials and information
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- An "always-on" approach to work and your availability, including ability to work weekends and holidays (with time off in lieu)
- A "no job is too big or too small" attitude
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
About this company
XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE: XPO) is a top ten global logistics provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. The company operates as a highly integrated network of people, technology and physical assets in 32 countries, with 1,535 locations and more than 100,000 employees. XPO uses its network to help more than 50,000 customers manage their goods most efficiently throughout their supply chains. XPO's corporate headquarters is in Greenwich, Conn., USA, and its European headquarters is in Lyon, France.