PandoLogic is looking for a Director of Business Development to drive strategic partner relationships in the Talent Acquisition ecosystem. The primary objective will be to grow programmatic revenue through the sale of traffic from TheJobNetwork as well as acquire traffic from strategic partners on behalf of our pandoIQ programmatic clients. The unique individual qualified for this role will have in-depth knowledge of programmatic advertising, recruitment advertising and job boards and experience managing and building out multifaceted strategic partnerships.
Role involves offering PandoLogic’s suite of product, marketing and revenue generating solutions to job boards and traffic partners. This role is tasked with ownership and development of named strategic partnerships including leading global job board companies. The primary objectives of this role are to grow revenue by licensing software, selling media and acquiring traffic that is valuable to our customers.
· Sell, manage and grow a set of named strategic partnerships for the purchase of traffic from TheJobNetwork (TJN) using PandoExchange (i.e. sell side relationships).
· Attract and close new job board traffic partnership in TJN that increases the reach and value for PandoIQ programmatic clients. (i.e. buy side relationships).
· Partner with our campaign and performance team to deliver tailored solutions and increased performance and integration with job board partners. Influence our product roadmap with learnings from the ever-changing marketplace.
· Communicate internally: update marketing & product management with site information and provide referrals for sales to follow-up with job platform opportunities.
· Generate and hold yourself accountable to individual revenue goals that drive desired outcomes which are beneficial to our business.
· Establish clear, consistent messaging around our solutions and let the market know how to drive new business and increased revenue with our products.
· Listen to the market. Conceptualize valuable solutions which can scale to meet many partner needs.
· Responsible individually for account management of named strategic partners and prospective partners including identification and resolution of any issues. Establish performance benchmark. Execute recurring meetings in person with those partners to build strong relationships and deep integrations that are valuable.
· 3-5 years’ experience in partnership development or sales
· 3 or more years-experience in the online recruitment advertising industry and or programmatic advertising
· Salesforce experience
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Analytical, data driven approach to sales and negotiations
At PandoLogic our mission is to make online recruitment advertising an easy and efficient process for all and that is carried throughout everything we do. We pride ourselves on having a close-knit culture shared across our two offices. We speak openly, value everyone's opinion and encourage each other to try new things. We collaborate across teams and time zones.
Benefits and Perks:
· Dynamic and fun work environment
· 401(k) Plan
· Healthcare benefits (vision, medical, and dental)
· Attractive paid time off policy - Open/Flexible vacation policy
Location/Region: New York
About this company
PandoLogic enables employers to source quality applicants faster and more efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence, and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and optimize the job advertising process from job classification and targeted distribution to budget allocation and dynamic bidding across diverse job categories.
Our talent acquisition solutions connect publishers, employers, job board operators and job seekers across a shared talent network using the most advanced programmatic platform available. Since 2007, over 125,000 employers and more than 700 digital publishers have benefited from PandoLogic's programmatic solutions resulting in over 5.4 billion programmatic job campaigns based on more than 199 billion historical job performance data points.
Location/Region: New York